What Now? :/

We were so perfect :/ and 6 months later I'm just such a tragedy. We fight everyday about the littles things but man he dk how to act or prioritze! Were together and someone calls him every 5 minutes! His bro his dad his mom his bff ! Man! Lord jesus! And I just got off all meds I was on prozac and zoloft. I quit without contacting a physician so it was worse on me . And I still can't control my self or sadness. Idk what to do ne more. I'm restless and depressed. Our sex life at times distracts me but man sometimes he's so selfish! What to do :/

elliebaby

Asked by elliebaby at 3:59 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• he sounds like more drama than he is worth. go to the doc and discuss the meds with them. and maybe put some distance between the two of you. sounds like you are not top priority to him.
    Anonymous

• I would go to the doctors and talk to them about meds but also just try to be patient with hubby and talk to him. I know when my hubby did that when we were first married and had baby #1- I talked to him and was patient with him. He thought my main focus was on the baby. Which I was focused on the baby but that didn't mean I didn't have time for him. Please just try talking to him. By the way, we just had our 13th year anniversary.
    sweet2bmom

Answer by sweet2bmom at 4:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• First you should never stop taking antidepressants without talking to your doctor first. That is probably a big part of you feeling restless and depressed.
    Go back on your meds and then take a look at the situation. If it's still bad, then leave. You deserve to be happy.
    Please put your health first and talk to your doctor.
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 4:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I agree, get back on the meds and your perspective may change

Answer by admckenzie at 4:30 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• work on yourself and then you might have a different perspective. you're both grownups and responsible for yourselves. sometimes it's easier to focus on the faults of other people when yours seem unmanageable - sounds like that might be what's going on.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 4:47 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Sweetie, im not trying to be rude but Its just a typical high school relationship. Most boys are immature still in high school and not quite ready for a serious relationship. Im not saying all aren't, My hubby and I started dating when I was 15 he was 17, and 5 years later were married. If I were you Id try moving on. Find someone else that truly makes you happy.

I also agree.... "get back on the meds and your perspective may change"
    Anonymous

• I have read a ton of posts from you by now, and honestly, this is a toxic relationship that you need to get out of. Now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Jun. 23, 2010