Wedding day diapers for brides.. Ewwwww!!!

http://www.aisledash.com/2010/06/17/bridal-diapers-wedding-dress/?flv=1

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Anonymous

• LOL, IDK. From what I have read(in the latest Parenting mag) they are not that bad. It takes the moisture away instantly. I have thought about it when we are going on trips and will be stuck in traffic. There is nothing worse then sitting in your car, in tears, knowing the nearest bathroom is 20 mins away and the traffic is at a standstill. Yeah, I know many people who have been in that situation who would give anything for a diaper,lol.
    Anonymous

• Ew. I think I'd have to pass on that,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:24 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I couldn't walk around in a diaper. Brides have found a way to use the restroom in the past, this is just the ultimate in lazy (and disgusting).
    Anonymous

• LOL thats gross ... I would rather hold it all day
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 6:48 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• A bride who is concerned with making it to the potty on time (not skipping it altogether) can wear the Poise ultra thin panty shields for urine leaks.
    For her to get a couple of friends to help her to the bathroom, hold her dress up, and then go pee, there is a good chance that a drop or two might leak out. Having a little urine pad on is a great solution and she can change it just like a spotting pad for periods. Also, she'll be sweating so much that one of these pads will keep her panties dry so when she changes later on she can just take off the panty shield and still have a fresh, clean pair of panties on.
    I would not suggest wearing an adult diaper unless the bride herself was incontinent.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:17 PM on Jun. 23, 2010