Are the bottoms of your feet always dirty?

Dirty looking that is. I walk around barefoot ALL THE TIME. I think the soles of my feet a permanently black,lol. I take a shower every night, I scrub my feet of course, I even use one of those feet scraper things (don't know what they are called) and yet, my feet never look quite 100% clean.
What can I do? Do you have this problem too?
Its' too hot to wear shoes when I'm just at home a piddling around my house. I do toss on some flip flops sometimes but I don't think those help to much..I think the black flip flops contribute to the look,lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Haha...yes. Except on the weekends when I work and only wear shoes, shower, and then go right to bed.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 4:32 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• When we had wood floors my feet stayed dirty we have carpet now and they are always clean.

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 4:39 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Yes, except when I get a pedicure-- which I"m WAY over due for!
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 4:32 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• My feet are clean it's just you! LOL. Seriously, it's the bottom of your feet! Nobody cares what they look like cuz really it's not the feature that stands out. IMO it doesn't matter that much.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 4:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I would suggest a pedicure! Getting my feet done definitely helps the issue!
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 4:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• maybe you should clean your floor. lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:37 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Exfoliate. the dirt is getting trapped in the dry skin

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:41 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I would suggest cleaning... I walk around the house barefoot, and don't seem to have a problem with it.

I take pride in my cute feets- and to a lot of men, it is the *first* feature they notice ;)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:41 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• It might be from your black flipflops... Try taking a magic eraser to the bottom of your feet and removing any staining that may be there.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 4:41 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• nope mine are always clean and i walk around barefoot at home
    Gen

Answer by Gen at 4:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2010