• In the Spotlight:

My DD turned 3 in March and we still use a stroller when should we retire the stroller?

We use her wagon as much as we can these days. We use the jogging stroller when we go to the mall and Amusement parks/Zoo if they won't let us to use her wagon. Just in case she falls asleep or get tired of walking.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would say once they reach the height/weight limit on the stroller or 4 years old. DD turned 3 in May and we still use the umbrella stroller sometimes.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:39 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I think it's ok to use the stroller for as long as she NEEDS it. Naturally you don't want you 7 year old in a stroller. But she's just 3. I think you can use it for as long as it's safe.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 4:40 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• we have not used a stroller in over a year and our dd is 3. she would rather walk. and if she gets tired she rides on daddy's shoulders until he gets tired.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:41 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• We don't have a stroller, I hardly ever used one with either of my kids. But, when we go somewhere (zoo, fun park, mall) I rent one. Usually a double. My kids are 7 & 4
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 5:03 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Both of my son's stopped using a stroller before 3... I wish they would have used one a little longer but they were not having it.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 5:05 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• we stopped the stroller with my boys at 4. my dd is 2.5 and we sometimes use the stroller when we are going to be walking for awhile, like at the zoo
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 5:16 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• My son decided he was done at age 5. He is 14 now and says he wishes he never stopped. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:26 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• as long as you can use it
    my daughter will not use stroller, she is not yet three, refused to be in it long ago, she runs and runs and never looks back
    we call her go go go girl
    doctors say autism

would love it if she would be in stroller!!!
    or cart at supermarket without a fight

i am jealous
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:39 PM on Jun. 22, 2010