are there any real work at home jobs out there

Brittneyp24

Asked by Brittneyp24 at 4:44 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have been looking and from what I learned, unless you want to bust your butt in sales... no. They pretty much all suck. Unless your selling the business opportunity to people like us of course...
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 4:57 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! It's not a job, it's a business. I am a stay at home Mommy to my almost 3 year old son, and 15 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• YES There are, I wrotet an ebook about it, goes through the history of the industry and a list of tons of companies to apply to,

you can find it at http://www.homecareersuccess.com

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:29 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• m-avi

You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:56 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Yes, there are lots of real opportunities out there. I have been fortunate to find a few thave really paid off for me. I keep a list of the ones that I prefer (all free ones) at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:20 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 10:05 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I'm a consultant for La Bella Baskets and it has been doing real well. Join today for 1.97!! You don't have to do parties,or inventory or quotas. Free 200 leads every month and the company is nation wide. If you like more info p.m. me with your fullname and email.

Have a great day!

Income 4 You

Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 1:40 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Check out my page, I wrote a post in my journal about what to look for in a home-based business opportunity. This should help you when deciding what you want to do. But just to clarify, there is a difference between a "work at home job" and "work at home business."

"job" would be like Alpine Access or West where your employed by the company and your working for them at home.
    "business" would be like many mentioned above opportunities where you are your own boss and it's YOUR business.

Good luck in your search and make sure you do your research!
    MidwestWAHM

Answer by MidwestWAHM at 4:51 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I am a work from home/stay at home mom myself and I love what I do. I am a vegan and am passionate about finding products that are safe for my family and my home so I now work from home with a wellness company. If you're interested, please feel free to contact me. Thanks, Kristin
    KristinT04

Answer by KristinT04 at 4:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2010