Am I going to hell?

Ok, first of all I have accepted Jesus in my life, so I suppose I am saved. I pray. I was baptised when I was younger by the deacon of my church, but he ended up molesting me for a few years and I seriously think having him baptise me cursed me. Anyway, I just don't know if I were to did today if I would go to heaven or hell. I am a dancer, I drink but am not an alcoholic when I am not preggo. I am married but seperated, I want a divorce but my ex is crazy, etc...and I am 7 months preggo by a loser I was dating, so I know I commited adultry. I am seeing a guy now but he is an athiest, he has his beliefs and I have mine and I let him know my thoughts and I stand up for GOD. I curse but not a lot. I have stolen in the past. I have fornicated a lot this year. I love GOD and repent but I know you have to change. What do you think, would I go to hell?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• We're all going to hell according to the bible. We all live sinful lives.
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 5:08 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• there is no hell.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:10 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Well, I don't know if there is a heaven or hell, no one does. I would rather be safe than sorry. I am a good person and lots of ppl are but according to the bible you dont get into heaven just by living a good life and being a good person. It sux.
    Anonymous

• I think you have a lot of things going on in your life right now and this should not be one of your worried.
    Anonymous

• What do you mean by it should not be one of my worries? Are you perfect? In case that was a smart comment.
    Anonymous

• You said you've accepted Christ as your Savior. The baptism part... I'm so sorry that happened to you. However, all the other things... look, we are not perfect.. yes we mess up and sin, only one sinless person and He's the one who died for your sins... we just have to try not to continue in those sins, and when we do sin, ask for forgiveness and try not to repeat. You said you've asked for forgiveness and when you do God forgives us and He forgets it...so when you fall down, just get back up..

Now to answer your question... are you going to hell? No, not if you are truly sorry and repenting and asking forgiveness.
    Anonymous

• Only God can say if you are going to Heaven or Hell, but it sounds like you have more immediate problems to think about, you sound like you live a very chaotic life and aren't very happy. Work on finding peace in your life and being a good person and Heaven will be there for you. God forgives but you need to work on your life just to find happiness for you and your kids.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:37 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• No one here has the right to answer your question with a yes or no. Only god, if he exists, can pass that judgement on you. As stated above though, if you are truly sorry and repenting you shouldn't go to hell. Personally I don't believe in hell so I don't know that my opinion matters. I don't believe a just and loving god would judge anyone solely on belief in him. In fact that would be impossible.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:42 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• It seems to me that if you are bothered enough to ask this question, It may be time to take stock in your lifestyle. God loves us all he wants us to be happy. It doesn't sound like the path you have chosen is making you happy. Maybe you are ready to make changes that will bring you back to a place where you won't wonder if your going to hell. I think you desire a more stable life pray about it he will lead you.

Anonymous

• Thanks for all your responses. I want to turn my life around, one thing at a time so I don't become overwhelmed. I am just scared if I died I didn't get all of the sin out of my life fast enough and I will go to hell. No, I am not happy. At all. I really want to change but seems I can for a short time and then am back to my old ways.
    Anonymous