Creepy, please try to snap me out of this!!!

There is a guy who I have been talking to online. He's 25 years old. He's pretty attractive, one problem. He looks just like my dad, at least when he was younger. My dad is 63 now, gray, and thinner. This guy's eyes, hair color, round face, dimples, and nose resembles my dad sooooooo much. How do I shake this? This is a guy that wants to date me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Don't let that stop you from pursuing something that could be a good thing. He isn't your father regardless of how much they resemble each other.
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 5:20 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I wouldn't judge him for it. He seems very nice. Thank you! :-)
    Anonymous

• if he is a nice guy then whats the problem? u sound like you have some kind of complex. most people are attracted to people resembling their parents in some way, whether it be looks it personality.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 5:22 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• It doesn't really bother me. Like I said, resembling a guy who is a person of interest to my dad made me feel wierd. But I couldn't help it. I'm over it...lolo
    Anonymous

• No reason to feel weird. Good luck with him:)
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 5:26 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• i liked this one guy that drank beer every day, could drink a whole 12 pack himself, was stingy on money when it came to his kids, used the phrase "im broke" a lot...the creepy thing is...THAT resembled my stepdad!! now thats just too weird for me, it was prolly good nothing happened
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:04 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• You know we do tend to search for men who act like our father. If your dad treats you right and loves you not a problem. As long as your dad didn't father any other offspring before he hooked up with your mom it should be fine.
    Anonymous