Have you ever felt like staying inside?

Sometimes I feel like a real homebody and just don't want to go out and deal with people. I know I can't be like that b/c I need to be a good influence for my son. But have you ever just wanted to live far away from society? or just not want to deal with people's shallowness?

mommylovesu28

Asked by mommylovesu28 at 5:26 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yeeah, we have a few friends that have kids that we hang with. i hate crowed places with lots of strangers.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 5:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Yup. And it's OK to feel this way once in awhile. It's OK to show your son that you and he can take time for yourselves. It's a different matter if this feeling overtakes or interrupts your life.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:29 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I stay inside because it is wayyyyyy too hot here in Texas, and everyone around here is pretty much stuck up.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 5:30 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Especially today. My thermometer reads 100!!!!! I think I'll go swimming - tonight - when it isn't so hot.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• yup! as it gets hotter & more muggy the less anything outside my air conditioning really seems that important.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 5:42 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I'm not a social person so I don't go out...almost ever. The only time I'm out is to run errands. I send my kids out to play with their friends and I watch TV.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 5:58 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• yep, i stay at home all the time and NEVER go anywhere except if i have a dr appt or my son does.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 8:32 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I love being home! I work hard to make it comfortable, homey, and inviting. We got out about every other day though, to be with friends or to the gym, or just to grab some lunch, or to grandmas. But, I love being home. Some of my friends would go downtown every weekend, but I would rather be home with my family!
    crystalhuskey

Answer by crystalhuskey at 8:55 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• All the time! Society today sucks, so I avoid it as much as possible.
    Plus I live in central Texas, so it's really hot :)
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 3:29 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I always stay inside. There could be weeks before I step outdoors. I consider myself a hermit and I am perfectly happy with being one.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:55 PM on Jun. 23, 2010