How can i control my adult acne?

I've tried everything out there an still battle it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• A dermatologist would be able to help. What cured mine was when I realized I had a sensitivity to orange juice. When I stopped having oj every morning for breakfast, in a couple weeks, no more acne. So it is possible that it is diet related.

Answer by Bmat at 5:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Have you tried the Clearskin Professionals Acne Clearing Kit from Avon yet? I love it and its made more of a difference than anything else I've tried and trust me I've tried it all! The Anew Retexturizing Peel along with the kit had my skin completely clear in a couple of weeks time and its stayed that way for a year now. If you want to check them out go to www.youravon.com/dhullum and if you want to try the trial kit or the peel use coupon code fsany for free shipping on anything you buy. Hope that helps you out!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2010