Britax carseats! Which one is the best? Opinions on the Roundabout 50 VS the Boulevard?

We have a Britax Boulevard for our 3 year old DD that we LOVE but I would thinking about getting a Britax Roundabout 50 or the Marathon for him. We bought hers on her first birthday and had to replace it due to a car wreck last year but it's been a REALLY great seat so we'd like to stick with the Britax brand.

I like that it's rear facing until 35 pounds like the Boulevard but I'm sure because it seems like it doesn't have as much padding as the Boulevard. I also like the fact that it's only 200-279 dollars instead of 310, LOL, but, honestly money is not really that important to me when it comes to my kids safety. You know?

Anyways I was wondering if any of you have experience with the Roundabout 50 or the Marathon? Do you think it's equal to the Boulevard in comfort and quality?

Of the Britax carseats on the market....which one IN YOUR OPINION is the best as far as safety, quality and comfort goes??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We have a Sunshine Kids Radian 85 that we absolutely love. It does both rear and front facing and was about $250. It exceeds all the American and European safety standards. My LO has never complained about being uncomfortable and they are so slim that you can get 3 in your backseat in a compact car. Can't say enough about these seats. We have 2 one for each car. I hope that you find one that you REALLY like.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:16 PM on Jun. 22, 2010