hairy places! lol

so when you were at the point in your pregnancy which you couldnt see past your belly botton, did you attempt to shave? or let nature take it's course? any other ways to go about it? .. i dont really favor the bush look!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I get my bf to shave it lol, he is acually really careful and does a pretty good job.
    MummaMel

Answer by MummaMel at 6:42 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• LOL I would try somebody really close to you that you trust or maybe try using a mirror and use like a trimmer with a gaurd on it. then you won't hurt your self and can still keep it shorter. =) try a beard trimmer. should work the same haha.
    Anonymous

• with my DD i just let nature take it's course. lol. I could barely reach there to wipe after going to the bathroom, I wasn't going to attempt shaving and falling over in the shower.

WIth this pregnancy I may just get a wax.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:02 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Eh, I trim and such, but I really don't care! They've seen it all...childbirth isn't pretty afterall, what's a little more ugly in the mix ;) haha. But I, in no way, will have a full on bush!!
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 7:05 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• OMG I let nature take its coarse as soon as I got pregnant! Getting back to my cavewoman roots!
    ZoeAndNissa

Answer by ZoeAndNissa at 7:11 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Mirror but I would only shave for appointments lol and that backfired on me I went into pre-term labor at 36 weeks and had bad stubble and felt so nasty
    bree_gabys_mom

Answer by bree_gabys_mom at 8:01 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I wouldn't shave for an appointment. I am paying enough that if anyone is offended by my lack of grooming during pregnancy they can feel free to shave me while their down there!!!
    ambernicole531

Answer by ambernicole531 at 8:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• "I am paying enough that if anyone is offended by my lack of grooming during pregnancy they can feel free to shave me while their down there!!! "

lolololol. so agree.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:22 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• op here! lol thanks for the answers!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Jun. 23, 2010