Has anyone used "The Total Transformation Program" for a teen

and does it work or not. I know with other programs you use you have to stay consistent so I know with this one you would have to I'm just wondering if its worth all the money.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Yes I did. It was a good program and I used the advice for about a year. I was not getting what I really wanted from my teens with this program. I would HIGHLY recommend the 5 love languages of Teens by Gary Chapman. It is SUCH a good book and I have gotten more results with my 3 teens than I ever got with The Total Transformation. I promise you won't regret reading it!!
    Anonymous

• Thanks I just ordered it from Amazon for less than $7. I have been on the internet and phone all day. I talked to a "ranch" that would take him for 28 days but it costs $10,000 and I just dont have that kind of cash, but I need help. I have 5 kids and only one of them is giving me trouble 2 are teenagers and I just am at a loss at how to handle him.
    Anonymous

• It's a good program especially if they are out of control. It does give you basics on how to work with their disrespect etc .. But I swear I would have read the book I suggested along with it if I could do it again. Please read the book along with The Total Transformation and you will not be sorry. The insight is amazing. The tools they give you with the Total Transformation are hard core and down the line which work up to a point but it does not tie a most important factor into what these teens are really needing and that is love. I wish I would have read it a year ago even before I started Total Transformation. Good Luck to you and your Journey!
    Anonymous