is it right for my dh to think he doesnt have to...

tell me everything? that he can keep secrets from me? idk im gettin tired of it all. does he not have to tell me everthing like who he txts and what they were talkin about? or i am just being a bit controlling? idk where were headed in the next month or days...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• He doesn't need to tell you everything but you need to let him have a little privacy as well. I don't expect mine to tell me everything but if it is a trust issue then you need to sit down and talk to him.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:05 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• It kinda sounds like he's controlling and maybe hiding something from you. Or he is just the kind of person who likes his privacy. Either way, it doesn't sound like a person you are compatible with. Find someone that likes to share everything with you, if thats the kind of relationship you want. Pursue only happiness !
    ZoeAndNissa

Answer by ZoeAndNissa at 7:08 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Well, no he doesn't, but he shouldn't be secretive either. My husband doesn't mind telling me who he texts or who he's talking to because he has nothing to hide. I know he has nothing to hide, so i rarely ask. See where I'm going with this? Why would he be all out of sorts at your questions? Also, you are not being controlling as he is acting secretive.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:09 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• This ^^^^^^

-xoxo-

Answer by -xoxo- at 8:48 PM on Jun. 22, 2010