baby bjorn

i just bought a baby bjorn used and have no idea how to use it haha. my daughter is 4 weeks old, so she should be facing me right?? do her arms go through the holes yet?? or not until i turn her around, and when do i turn her around?? how high up on me should it be?? wow, i feel kinda dumb haha.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Is it a front carrier?
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• If it is a front carrier then put it on where it feels comfortable for you. Then put your LO in and adjust from there. She should be facing you until she can hold her head up on her own and do it well. I loved my front pack better than my sling.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:46 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• go to their website and see if there are directions there, you can also call the customer care/customer service line and see if they can send you instructions. I know for my chicco front carrier dd's arms don't go through the holes yet, but she is awfully tiny for being almost 6 months old.
    Anonymous

• i agree with anon about going to the website and downloading the manual. i seem to recall you should be able to kiss your baby's head easily, then you have her at the right position on your body. my lo is 4 weeks tomorrow, and i do not put her arms through the arm holes.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:20 PM on Jun. 22, 2010