I need help please....My marriage is falling apart.

I have 2 children with my husband. We have been married for 2 years but been together for 6 years. We currently live with his parents whom I cant stand. He only works part time, we only make about $900 a month. I do not work. i cant find a job. He wont look for a second job. I left him on Friday because we argue all the time. He belittles me and tries to control me, I am a smart ass and bitchy a lot because of him doing that and his parents trying to take over my children. I moved in with my sister and missed him really bad and had the worst heartache ever,but my family hates his his hates mine we argue 24/7 I feel like I have to walk on eggshells around him. He threatens me when I leave about the kids and our things we own. I really love him and he loves me but I think we really just like the idea of each other more than anything else. We are all we have known for 6 years and are scared to split and it turns into a mess. >

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• My question is should we stay together or split. I really don't know what to do. I cant even speak to my father because he doesn't like him but yet I am living with his mother who treats me and my children like crap and has no respect for me. I just dont knwo how to tell him because he will act immature adn be like fine take my children and freak out and make it the huge mess instead of just remaining friends and letting him have joint custody and no fighting or bickering or anything like that.
    Anonymous

• wow. first of i am sorry you are going thru this. :( honestly it sounds to me that you guys are co-dependent on each other more then anything else. i think you should try and move forward with you and your kids lives. you have to do better for your family. 900 a month is not enough to raise children with. and you can love some one with everything you have but you still have to provide for your kids. there has got to be some help you can get for getting started and find a place of your own, with out him. fighting is not a good place for you kids to live in. you can do this, you are a STRONG MOTHER!! your kids deserve better. and maybe after you have moved on and gotten you own place and a job, and he grows up and gets a job then you can start working on your relationship. but for now you need to start a life for your kids, that is the important thing right now. good luck, you can do this!
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 7:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Maybe live apart and go to counseling. Resolve the issues and go from there.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:44 PM on Jun. 22, 2010