Have you done something kind for someone today?

TwinkleC

Asked by TwinkleC at 7:53 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ok since you asked and I was soooo happy she came to me.My closest friend's mom entered hospice last Thursday and very early this morning they called because her moms breathing is seriously slowing.Her husband went on to work and she drove over to see me.I dressed and went with her.My children are away at camp till July so I was able to stay with her till an hour ago when her husband got home.I had some fun plans but my friends were happy to reschedule.I am very happy she felt free to pop over at 6am and just cry.Her mom lingers and is seriously struggling to breath ,it is very ,very sad.We are 52 and have been friends for 40 years.

Anonymous

• I complimented some kids at the library about their crochet-ing (sp?)
    I gave my neigbor some cilantro.
    Simple and sweet.

How about you OP?
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 8:25 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I am so glad you answered. I was starting to think that no one did anything kind to day. How sad that would be.
    TwinkleC

Answer by TwinkleC at 8:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• TwinkleC - You are right, I know! I kept checking to see if someone was going to say how vain we are being! lol
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 8:48 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• you rockGod Bless you Anonymous. She is blessed to have you for a friend.

TwinkleC

Answer by TwinkleC at 9:15 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I helped a new coworker learn the routine at work. I'm a hotel housekeeper, and this was her first day to work on her own, so she was a little unsure how to get things done in a timely manner. She felt like she was slower than molasses, but I assured her that once she gets used to the routine, she'll be fine.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2010