What are you thankful for today?

TwinkleC

Asked by TwinkleC at 7:54 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• sounds odd..but i'm thankful that my sister's SIL's debilitating life is over. she's had a very rough time of it for three years, suffered a lot, too young, and now she's finished. yes, i mean she's passed. and that is sad for her family, but at least she's not suffering anymore. that's what i'm thankful for tonight.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:08 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I am thankful for the priviledge of enjoying another beautiful day on this earth with my loved ones.

Answer by older at 7:55 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I am thankful to be alive, have a healthy family, roof over our heads and our basic needs met.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 7:57 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• to still have a roof over our heads even though our rent is late.
    Anonymous

• i am tankful for my daughter, fiance,home and everything God has let us have...but most of all that He is in control of my life and not me.
    cnv13085

Answer by cnv13085 at 8:01 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• i am thankfull for my boys and my man....this year has been a struggle for us and they have kept me strong without them i probly would of gone crazy
    Anonymous

• Thankful for the relief that came when I decided to let God handle when our next baby comes rather than stressing out and obsessing over trying to get pregnant. :) I feel much better these last few days.
    Anonymous

• Aww I kind of had a bad day but let me see.....I am thankful everyday for my good living conditions. Today, my mom had a safe trip upon returning home. I know this sounds corny, but I am thankful for my AC and Im conserving a little.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 8:10 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I am thankful for the man God chose to be my husband. Thankful for my 2 wonderful children. Thankful for a roof over our heads, food in our bellies, clean clothes on our backs, and cool air to relax in!!!!! I am thankful for God waking my whole family up today to share another day together!!

p.s. LOVE questions like this... thanks!!!
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 8:14 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I am thankful for all of the things that I have been so blessed to have, family, friends, our home, food, good health, and the love of my Wonderful Savior!hugs 

leo72482

Answer by leo72482 at 8:19 PM on Jun. 22, 2010