What are you thankful for today?

Asked by TwinkleC at 7:54 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• sounds odd..but i'm thankful that my sister's SIL's debilitating life is over. she's had a very rough time of it for three years, suffered a lot, too young, and now she's finished. yes, i mean she's passed. and that is sad for her family, but at least she's not suffering anymore. that's what i'm thankful for tonight.

Answer by dullscissors at 10:08 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I am thankful for the priviledge of enjoying another beautiful day on this earth with my loved ones.

Answer by older at 7:55 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I am thankful to be alive, have a healthy family, roof over our heads and our basic needs met.

Answer by NightPhoenix at 7:57 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• to still have a roof over our heads even though our rent is late.

• i am tankful for my daughter, fiance,home and everything God has let us have...but most of all that He is in control of my life and not me.

Answer by cnv13085 at 8:01 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• i am thankfull for my boys and my man....this year has been a struggle for us and they have kept me strong without them i probly would of gone crazy

• Thankful for the relief that came when I decided to let God handle when our next baby comes rather than stressing out and obsessing over trying to get pregnant. :) I feel much better these last few days.

• Aww I kind of had a bad day but let me see.....I am thankful everyday for my good living conditions. Today, my mom had a safe trip upon returning home. I know this sounds corny, but I am thankful for my AC and Im conserving a little.

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 8:10 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I am thankful for the man God chose to be my husband. Thankful for my 2 wonderful children. Thankful for a roof over our heads, food in our bellies, clean clothes on our backs, and cool air to relax in!!!!! I am thankful for God waking my whole family up today to share another day together!!

p.s. LOVE questions like this... thanks!!!

Answer by summerbudbud at 8:14 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I am thankful for all of the things that I have been so blessed to have, family, friends, our home, food, good health, and the love of my Wonderful Savior!hugs 

Answer by leo72482 at 8:19 PM on Jun. 22, 2010