"Whoha" questions

Okay well this is a little embarassing to ask, but I need to know. I have these little bumps on the inner lip of my "whoha" they are on both sides, and are in a completly straight line. They are always there, but sometimes it seems like one or 2 of the bumps get irated, and it's uncomforable. Any ideas if these are normal, or what the heck is going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Health

• Do you see a gyno? If so, they have probably seen the bumps and if they haven't said anything it's probably ok. As for the irriatition, do it occur after any particular activity?

And I honestly though only my mother refered to it as a Whoha. I have never heard anyone else refer to it that way.
    Anonymous

• lol i call it a whoha also and i thought i was the only one.....for your question id go to a gyno and see what they say.....
    Anonymous

• Go to the gyno. It could be a bacterial infection. It could be an STD. It could even be a rare condition called lichen sclerosus.
    Anonymous

• Could be genital warts?
    Anonymous

• do you shave your whoha...lol(my mom made us call it a twinkie and to this day i cant eat a twinkie for the life of me) i shave down there and get those bumps on the lips too,and also soetimes get irritated but i have seen the doc about it and he says they are just from the razor kinda like razor burn....id still suggest you see a gyno
    davids--mommy

Answer by davids--mommy at 12:50 AM on Jun. 23, 2010