Has anyone experienced pregnancy symptoms (ie, missed periods, nausea) after a tubal ligation?

It's been two months and I haven't had a period. My TL was done in Nov 05 (during my c-section) and I've had regular, though heavy, periods since then. My last cycle was in April and I bled heavy for 3 wks. May--No period (sore breasts, nausea, fatigue) June--No period (nausea (esp. during and after sex l), fatigue, back ache, cramping). I've taken 2 HPT and they were both negative. It's almost the end of June and I'm not having ANY symptoms of pending period. I just moved, no GYN or insurance, so I can't go to the doc yet. Anyone else experienced this before and if so, what was causing it? BTW I'm not experiencing endometreosis...Had that before....TOTALLY different now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes. And I was pregnant.
    Anonymous