16 year old needs to work

OK I am very late with this, but I have the working papers for my 16 year old (so do i return to her school?).. 2nd. question anyone knows which stores hire 16 year old for a couple of hours, she is out of school now.

thank you

mybabyjr

Asked by mybabyjr at 8:19 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• It depends on where you live, I know McDonald's does, that's where I started working at 16 yrs old. Just have her apply at different places it doesnt hurt to try. Make sure to turn in the papers as soon as possible so when she gets a job opportunity that portion of it is already taken care of.
    shootingstar22

Answer by shootingstar22 at 8:22 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Supermarkets do this quite often.

Answer by older at 8:29 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Wal-mart use to.
    TwinkleC

Answer by TwinkleC at 9:25 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Don't be too concerned if she can't find a job right away. The unemployment rate for teenagers to early 20'somethings is really high, it's like 30%! Many grown adults w/ work experience cannot even find employment.
    deelite12

Answer by deelite12 at 10:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Have her contact the Red Cross and become a certified babysitter. My daughter earns $8-10 an hour.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:02 AM on Jun. 23, 2010