What to do?

I know he loves me, we are great together but last year he had an affair with a woman that lasted about a month long. He only seen her a couple times, it was mostly over the phone. He says he only had sex with her once . Took a long time but we worked threw it, I cant say I am over it but we have come a long way. He travels with his job so I have to put trust in him. Havent had any issues since then up until he came home yesterday and I found that he was answering the personal ads on craigslist sending pictures and stuff on his phone! He says he didnt meet any of the people that is was just interesting and a rush, but I have no idea what to believe or what to do. It is not as easy as saying leave him so please dont suggest that! I love him, and I know he loves me I just think he has a problem. He said he is willing to do counseling but I dont know how it would work b/c of his job. I am just at a loss...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• well for a perosn being kinda in the same situation as you....i pretty much got fed up and gave up and started talking to men.....i couldnt keep it a secrect it was killing me inside....so i told him.....two months later he comes to me crying thinking im gonna leave him i told him i never slept with the guy i just talked to him but i was plannin on leaving him.....it totally worked on him and he is the best......if you both want it to work you have to try damn hard for it to work you have to have trust even though sometimes its hella hard to trust.....i fullly dont trust him and think it will take a very long time.....just if you have any doughts confront him tell him how you feel and let him now its not accectable.....i hope i helpled
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't say leave him because I know how hard that it when you really love someone... trust me... but I can say that you need to let him know how it makes you feel and tell him that if he wants you to trust him there can't be anymore of that period. If he continues after this and after you talk to him, then I can say you may want to try counseling in some way and if that doesnt work then maybe leaving would be an option, just not your first. If he loves you he will respect your wishes, and if he wants your relationship to stay good then he will want to keep your trust. If not then as hard as it may be there may be someone better out there for you and you deserve the respect hes not giving you
    Anonymous

• A lot of men love the rush of the chase. They don't see it as a problem to a real relationship. If he can't stop then I agree that he might have a problem. It's good that he is willing to do counseling.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:32 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• his problem is he's acheater. There isnt anything wrong with him. he wants his cake and eat it too..there is another man to love out there.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:37 PM on Jun. 22, 2010