Do any of you ever hate your....

Do anyone ever "hate" their husband or their life? I always loved my hubby but here lately I don't care if I am around him or not. I sometimes feel like I am living in hell and this life is not for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes. He always wants me to be supportive of his dreams and goals but he turns into an ass when it comes to supporting mine.
    Anonymous

• sounds like something you need to discuss with your husband
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:42 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Is it hell because he is being mean? Or is it hell because your no longer happy?
    Just wondering because I have a great life but some days I feel like, I no longer want it. I feel that way because im depressed, which can be helped by talking to someone.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 8:44 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• are you pregnant? just wondering bc i know some women can go through really disliking their SO while they are, and there can be absolutely no reason why. my sister went through this, she really didn't even want to be around him at all. after she had her baby she didn't feel like that anymore... if not it sounds to me like you may be a little depressed. maybe you should talk to your doctor and/or SO.
    young-not-dumb

Answer by young-not-dumb at 8:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Sure have! I felt thta way at least once a month...at that time of the month,lol.
    Anonymous

• No I am not pregnant. lol I have been more cranky lately. Idk if I am stressed out or what. I hear fighting, crying, and screaming all the time. I feel like I have to bribe my own child to stay home after he comes back from Grandma's. I feel like my Husband hates my mom and he has no reason. My daughter is literally up my tale every minute of the day and night. Right now my son is crying b/c he wants to go back to g-mas and he just got back!! Do I need top go on? Thanks though for the replies.
    Anonymous

• Just because you love someone doesn't mean you have to like them all the time.

Hun you need a break away from home by yourself. Find somewhere to go for a few days. If you don't have cash to spare for a hotel or resource call up an out of town friend or relative and ask if they have a bed to let you crash on while you sort yourself out. It is so much easier to hear what the inner voices of your heart, subconscious mind and instinct are trying to tell you when not surrounded by chaos. Hang in there mama and remember to take care of yourself first sometimes.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 9:18 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I never hate my SO. He is always supportive of what I want to do and I am supportive of what he wants to do. If I don't like something and he doesn't like something we communicate about it and try to figure out a way to fix our "issue."
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 9:23 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• You bet,Hon! Me and DH have discussed this many times,but more often than not, he uses his "selective hearing". GRRRRRRR
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:26 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• i have been feeling this way so often lately. I have been questioning my life and my decisions and it breaks my heart that i am thinking that way. I love my children (most of the time lol) and i love my husband but i don't kn ow if i really am in love with him. THe butterflies are long gone and what we have know is more of a partnership/ cooparenting. Sometimes i wonder if i made a bad choice but i know i have my kids and ugh i am not helping and stressing myself out more writing this all down. So... yes i feel that way and i hate it but knowing you too feel that way helps me a little knowing i am not alone:)
    mom-x-2

Answer by mom-x-2 at 9:38 PM on Jun. 22, 2010