Did you have a good day or a bad day?

I had a bad day. I had a huge fight with SO last night and I was still angry this morning. He threatened me and I threatened him back. Its not right either way but Im NOT scared of him and I will not be intimidated by any man no longer. He doesnt give me credit that I deserve. Im fed up with my kids ungratefulness today, its not everyday but today everything was just more chaotic. Im underappreciated. I give so much.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• bad day.....we have food in the house but its not what he wants to eat so he complains about it .....it seems like im doing my damn best and he is a child complaing about the food well hello get off ur ass and go to work then i just pissed him off and he went to the garage to pout... i dont care......eat what we have he dont pay the bills so he dont know what we have.....we have 60buck i had to have my mom buy diapers cuz i need that money for gas to get to work and it pisses me off that he just dont get it
    Anonymous

• Today sucked for me too. My youngest had strep two weeks ago and when he didn't get better we brought him back to the doc to find out he also had an ear infection. He finally feels better, but then our middle son had a bit of the strep rash, so we had him tested yesterday. I get a call at 8am that he is positive for strep too. SO dh and I go in for tests and we have to wait until tomorrow for the results. My oldest is going out of town with the inlaws for a week, so we took him to his doctor for a rapid strep test and guess what... he has it too. AHHHHH....Then my children were terribly behaved in the doctors office. Normally they are nice boys, but today they were terrors and it didn't matter what I threatened them with, they kept acting out.
    We finally go the the pharmacy and it took an hour to get our prescriptions, so I had three crabby kids in the pharmacy for an hour.... grrrr... CALGON ...take me away!
    So I feel ya!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:05 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• A little of both~ good day @ work, bad day @ home. Work went quickly, which is always good, but at home, I have the same problem as anon:59. My son is almost 12, and every bit the teenager in the making!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:24 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• bad. dh falsely accuses me of cheating atleast once a week. today was one of those days. my dd would not stop talking when we were trying to discuss things. she kept telling me she was hungry but wouldnt eat what she asked for. my back and neck are killing me. and i'm really homesick. i finaly have some peace and quiet though. and am very glad i got a little vent in! thanks op.
    Anonymous