he is pissing me off.....

we have no money and he is doing lil side jobs to get some money he is unemployed and on unemployment he has a interview coming up soon and he tells me i cant wait to get that money so i can buy some pot....wtf we need food in the house and all he wants is to get high.....seriously???....can i just slap him??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe you could apply for food stamps

Answer by admckenzie at 9:27 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I would be highly pissed. Sorry mama.
    Hiswife169

Answer by Hiswife169 at 8:57 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I dated a man like that once for a year. He was 30 years old. I think he worked two days the entire time we were together and when he got money somehow, that was the first thing on his agenda..to buy a bag of pot. He lived between his mothers house, his dads house and stayed with me a few weeks at a time here and there. No ambition, no motivation. It made me sick.I was so happy to finally be able to stop feeling sorry for him and kick his sorry ass to the curb. Sorry for your situation. You deserve better than that, and so do your kids.
    Anonymous

• I think a kick in the ass out the door followed by a couple of garbage bags with his personal belongings flying out and makin him fall on his head. I could not tolerate that kind of partner. Selfish and irresponsible are not traits I enjoy in my significant other.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 9:09 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• op here he is 31 and has had SOOO many jobs in the ten years i have been with him.....he was a truck driver a construction worker a steel worker a forklift driver a wharehouse worker and know he went to school to be a cop and shockin they dont do drug tests he has had 4 jobs doing that kind of work and no drug tests so he thinks its ok.....he dont tak e crap from his bosses if they walk on him he walkes right back on them he needs to start thinkin about his family and cool his attitude.......ive had 3 jobs in the ten years and thats because i got a better job.....its just so annoying and its geting old
    Anonymous

• I would slap the sh** out of him. I have lived in a family that does that. They didn't care about the kids needed milk or food. But luckily they grew up a little bit and realized that their kids come first. I hope that he changes that and makes the right decision.

Good luck!
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 9:18 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• op here we dont quailfy for food stamps we make to much...lmao.....and he does make shure his boys have what they need that is why there is food in the house just not what he wants to eat
    Anonymous

• that is sad, especially if you have kids! How can you possibly think to smoke weed before having the food and things in your house that matter? You also need to take responsibility for allowing that to go on in your home around your kids! GL but youre both in the wrong!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 11:24 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• find yourself a MAN. he is 31 years old and keep bouncing from job to job. shaking my head.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 7:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2010