Has anyone used/is using Jillian Michaels 30 day shred?

Is it worth it? Did it work for you?

I don't have much weight to lose. None, really. But pregnancy left me soft and squishy, and I hate it. I'm looking for something short (being a mom leaves little time to work out) but effective to help me tone up. What was your opinion of it? Do you have any other suggestions/recommendations?

vileincarnation

Asked by vileincarnation at 9:19 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i did it one day all the way thru level 1 with no breaks like she said. and i was sore after. so i go the next day n try to do level one again..and i couldnt. i was way to sore..but then again i havent done any work out related thing in over 3 years. but i plan on trying again...lol idk when i plan on trying but i am going to!
    MoMMy2aDiVA08

Answer by MoMMy2aDiVA08 at 9:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I just started Insanity and I love it so far. It's made by the same people who do P90X.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:31 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I love doing interval training, it has really helped change my body. Not only am I losing weight but I'm definitely getting toned all over. I don't get bored while doing it because the routine constantly changes. You can do it at home or at a gym which I've done both but like doing it at home more. This is the website that I came across that got me started, it is filled with loads of tips on weight loss and toning up. Good luck!

http://www.nowloss.com/the-best-weight-loss-exercise-routines-is-intervals.htm

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:37 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• not but im planning on buying this. i have 1 of the other biggest loser videos Cardio max and it puts a hurting on me!
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 9:50 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• also i have discovered a easy work out that i LOVE and would like too share with you ... the
    dvds are by Leslie Sansone i think u can buy these in walmart and u can also check her out on youtube
    i did couple wrkouts off youtube and loved it!!
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 2:35 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I've done this and have to go back and fourth to it lol. I love this workout I'm on level 2 now another
    one that is really good is by Jackie Warner it's also an intervel training. Only thing is it's 45min.

Have fun enjoy your workout
    P.johnson

Answer by P.johnson at 2:44 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Thanks ladies. I think I need to find something to compliment my running. It's too hot in the summer.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 1:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2010