What age do you think is good to start having children and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I dont think there is a right age to have a child. When it happens I think you will be ready to have a child.
    kylemama16

Answer by kylemama16 at 9:27 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I think it depends on the parents. Some people just arent parent material. Others need time to grow up and mature while some mature young.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:26 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• before 20 because..There are chances that you haven't had that many sex partners (no STDs), your body is healthy, illnesses usually develop at certain age.
    Anonymous

• I was 22, if I could go back I would have started younger. I was the oldest women in my family to not have children (at the time - now my sister is at 22). For me I think 19-20 would have been best. I'm a young mom but I have some health issue which are getting worse with age. I also think it's important for moms to remember what it was like to be a kid... So younger is better.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• THere is no right age for everyone, there is only an age that is best for you. I chose to have my kids young. I was 24 when my dd was born and 26 for my ds. I lost my own mother when i was 18 and she was sick for most of my teen years. For me personally I wanted to have my children when i was healthy enough to enjoy them. My own mother was 32 swhen she had me and 35 when she had my bro and if she had had us when she was younger we would have had that much more time with her. Age is just a number it is maturity that is the factor...
    mom-x-2

Answer by mom-x-2 at 9:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I was 36 when I had my first who is 3 now. We plan on having another in 3 or 4 years. I'll be in my 40's by then and it was the perfect time for me when I had my DD.

Anonymous

• Anytime after graduating high school...but I prefer after 21.
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 10:20 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• When your at least out of high school
    can take care of yourself, lived enough experiences so you can not regret having kids
    understand what having children means emotionally and financially
    and preferably have a loving stable partner who is equally invested in having a child
    then you are ready
    giftmom

Answer by giftmom at 11:31 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I think mid-20's. You are still young enough to have the energy but past the teenage years.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:37 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I was 17 & I thought that was just right for me,19 for the second,22 for the third,24 for the fourth,26 for the fifth,28 for the sixth,30 for the seventh. I was very busy changing diapers for a long time.LOL Loved every minute of it!!
    Anonymous