A week after my period ended I started bleeding again, why?!

I am a 23 yr old married mother if one (18 month old girl) I've never really had irregular periods. However, after my last very normal period I noticed I started bleeding again! Exacty one week later and it's been about 3 days now that I'm still bleeding. It's not brown the like the en of a normal period it's as red as a begining period. It's not alot of blood but it's enough to say more then spotting considering I've never "spotted" and I've been menstraying since I was 10. What couk this mean? I've taken a cheap preggo test which was negative. I've motors sone cramping which for me is rare abd I noticed after having a mojito I got very sick which is also very rare. Any advice at all would be appriciated thank you !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Health

• could be a lot of things. If you are on a newer BC it could be your body rejecting it, or reacting to it. It could be a virus (if you are sick it can effect your hormones and cycles). Could be a miscarriage (note: if you took a pregnancy test it would show negative if you've already passed the baby). Etc Etc Etc.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:42 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I'm not on bc and I'm not sick at all. It could be a miscarriage bc there isn't enough blood (I know slot of woman who have had them early on and it's nothin like this)
    Anonymous

• that doesn't mean you didn't miscarry around your normal period, this could just be discharge, from it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:27 AM on Jun. 23, 2010