Why does it look like single moms have so much fun?

most of the single moms ive seen on facebook and myspace always have pictures up of them at clubs and drinking. theres pics of their kids too, but it looks like they spend more time out getting their hair and nails done and partying. where do they get the time and money to act like that?

im not saying their bad moms or anything, but has anyone else noticed that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• all the single moms i know do nothing like that.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:52 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• As a single mom with photos from my trip to Las Vegas (May 2008) I can say no, its not all its cracked up to be. Some people, regardless of marital status, are going to party too much and have their priorities screwed up. I haven't gone out for a GNO in 2 years. It's not a fun life, it's just a life.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:52 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• so true ginger
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 9:53 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I'm single and I do my own hair and nails.
    Anonymous

• LOL...if they do act like that they are making up for some BS that they regret not doing in the past...they forget that they still have children at home...I dont respect women like that...and no one should...go take c are of your kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I was a single mom for a time it was no party...
    TwinkleC

Answer by TwinkleC at 10:00 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I think there are two types of single mothers. My older sister married her high school sweetheart after 10 years of dating and they found out shortly after the wedding that they were expecting TWINS. My asshole ex bro in law up and left my sister just before the boys turned 2, choosing his coke addiction over two little boys that loved him so much and a wife who loved him right from that very first day they met. She doesn't go out. She'll have a glass of wine at dinner at my parents' but hardly ever drinks. She doesn't pass her children off to the first person that volunteered to watch them. She has fun WITH her children and is managing to work full time and provide a decent life for them at the same time.

The other category are all just irresponsible idiots.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:02 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Aon :57 Sounds jealous...
    Anonymous

• i don't do that.. neither does my friend who;s married and i'm a single mom..
    i think the more single mom parties, the more she's trying to forget her responsibilties.. i can understand a party here and there.. but not every week
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 10:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• You have irresponsible single parents and married parents...you shouldn't stereotype them all together.
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 10:25 PM on Jun. 22, 2010