trimming down their question (ladies with landing strips)

this is for women who give themselves nice trim landing strips. i've always just completely shaved my girly bits but i decided that i really don't wanna look like a 10 year old anymore. i want to stay shaved but have just a little trimmed landing strip, plus my husband prefers the look of the landing strip. what's the best way to do it? shave the area around it and use scissors on the rest? how do you do it? no waxing cause i can't afford it haha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have my own set of clippers and trim/shave it. Then use a razor. I used to wax, but haven't been able to even get out of the house to do that lately. $25 to $ 30 isn't too expensive when it lasts a month or more, if you can do without something else!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:56 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• maybe i'm totally naive...but what's a landing strip? like what does it look like? I'm so embarassed I don't know, i'm posting anon on this one! lol :/
    Anonymous

• i do the razor and scissors. anon it's your entire vagina shaved except for a thin trimmed line of hair from top to bottom, just a little something to leave to show you're clean but you're also not a child
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 10:20 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I do the razor and use a binki trimmer.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:31 AM on Jun. 24, 2010