will having my baby sleep on an incline help with his spitting up? if i feed him and lay him on his back right after he will vomit. the doc said he doesnt have acid reflux. it only happens when i lay him on his back after a feeding.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• that happened to my daughter all the time too. my doc told us to keep her on about a 40 degree incline for 15 to 20 min before we layed her down
    rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 10:09 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Try moving her up to your shoulder to burp her before you lay her down. That is what worked for my son!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:37 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• my son used to spit up a lot too. i began to hold him up to my shoulder a little longer after he fell asleep just to make sure his formula was working its way down. i put a pillow under his mattress so that if he did spit up it would roll down rather than stay right near his mouth and it gave me piece of mind at night. good luck :)
    mommypeezee

Answer by mommypeezee at 3:09 AM on Jun. 23, 2010