What do you think of this? "Michael Jackson Is Dead"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVACUjHn6yU

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• As a HUGE lifelong MJ fan, I agree with them! The media is out for blood and money - that's it... They don't care if you are a criminal or not, they don't care if you have a condition or not, they don't care why you did something... They just want to sell their papers and will print what makes the money. For years and years Michael was a huge target because of the allegations of pedophilia, his failed marriage, his skin issues, his other health issues, his plastic surgery, his kids and so on and so forth... Then once he died the all jumped on the We Love MJ bandwagon... I don't think HYPOCRITES is a strong enough title for the media - in this or in most other situations. Which is why I take just about everything with a few grains of salt...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:11 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• SabrinaMBowen,

I have to agree with you 100%

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 1:08 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• first off, that "song" is quite offensive. And second, I never did like MJ, got extremely disgusted with all the media coverage, on every single channel, all the specials, all of it. I didn't like him alive, and did not enjoy seeing his face everywhere when he died. There was another person who died earlier that same day who was basically ignored due to his death. And believe me, Farrah was a better person! I wish that her death could have received some notice. As it is, I do not miss MJ, don't miss his songs, or his outlandish ideas, or his predeliction to sleep with children, or live in an amusement park.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Could never be a fan of a pedophile. Think what you want, but he had some MAJOR issues. Plenty of stars miss out on childhood and have issues, but didn't enjoy children like MJ. Creepy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I liked his music when he was a member of the Jackson 5. When his song thriller came out it terrified one of my grand kids. It just scared the heck out of him.

I do have to agree with SabrinaMBowen about the media though. They riped on him when he was alive, now that he is dead they are on the we loved MJ bandwagon.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 5:24 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Stupid.....
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:55 AM on Jun. 23, 2010