what is this? very bad pain and blood

ive been hurting really bad and i started bleeding alot more than my usuaal period and its not even time for my period. the blood had like these black klunks in it..what is this? we have been trying for our 2nd baby and then this....i also have been having issues with my stomach...it swells up like im pregnant and it hurts to the touch..ive been to the doc about that part but they keep saying "undiagnosed" please any help??

Mommy834

Asked by Mommy834 at 10:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Has he done an ultrasound? I'd call him back, if you're having much pain, I'd ask if it's possible that you might have a tubal pregnancy. I had one very painful, and lots of blood. I'm sure that it could be other things yet. Good Luck. I hope everything is okay.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:42 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• If it's that bad I'd go get checked out right away. Are you or have you been feverish at all?
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:46 AM on Jun. 23, 2010