very bad pain..swelling and blood...what is this?

ive been hurting really bad and i started bleeding alot more than my usuaal period and its not even time for my period. the blood had like these black klunks in it..what is this? we have been trying for our 2nd baby and then this....i also have been having issues with my stomach...it swells up like im pregnant and it hurts to the touch..ive been to the doc about that part but they keep saying "undiagnosed" please any help??

Mommy834

Asked by Mommy834 at 10:36 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Health

• omg here we go again with the questions of what is wrong with me like as if we are doctors! its called go to the emergency room! wtf??
    Anonymous

• i guess that would be why you would put it anonymously huh if you cant help dont write k?
    Mommy834

Answer by Mommy834 at 12:36 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• i wish i could help, maybe try a different doc.
    stacy1403

Answer by stacy1403 at 8:59 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• @12:36 i hate anon answers, a bunch of wussies, use your name dimwit!! and sometimes other people have gone through the same stuff, thats why people ask these questions.
    stacy1403

Answer by stacy1403 at 9:00 AM on Jun. 25, 2010