Are you going to use the new gerber formula,for 10-36 mos?

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 10:42 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I don't give my children Formula past the age of one, because they no longer need formula.
    I use Enfamil Lipil w/Iron with my daughter and will with my third child if they too refuse to breastfeed. That's the formula I'm sticking with.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:53 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I didn't give my daughter formula before 10 months no way am i going to give it to her after. That stuff tastes nasty too i doubt she'd drink it. lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:19 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• If my child was on formula, sure I would. If breastfeeding is recommended until 2, then formula should be too.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 1:38 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• no...dd was on whole milk when she turned one...she'll keep getting it too...i don't see the point in buying the next step formula (and spending more money), when she's getting all the nutrients she needs from her milk and food..
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 9:45 AM on Jun. 23, 2010