where can i get cheap cloth diapers?

My baby is 15 lbs- I am sick of buying disposable diapers. I want easy to use, easy to clean cloth diapers. I will pay you for them. thank you!

bloomsr

Asked by bloomsr at 11:05 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• babycottonbottoms.com has great cloth diapers. get the all in one bumgenius ones cause all you have to do is throw them in the washing machine. they have all the perks on the website
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:08 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Little lions have wonderful prefolds. I lke nicki's diapers for thirsties covers.
    KathrynJL

Answer by KathrynJL at 11:24 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• check out diaperswappers.com and diaperjungle.com....they'll help you figure out what type you want to use, care of them, and cheap ones to buy. HTH!!
    bensmum25

Answer by bensmum25 at 12:53 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• babiesrus.com actually has some pretty reasonable starter sets. they also have all the inserts, liners and such. there are some great designs as well. I was just looking because I am debating on getting some for dd to wear while we are at home. And you could always go for the flat or prefolded plain white ones with pins and waterproof cover, those are usually pretty easy to find.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:05 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• http://www.nappyshoppe.com/store/cloth-diapers-one-size-c-65_75.html
    www.cottonbabies.com
    www.hyenacart.com
    http://www.kellyscloset.com/
    http://www.greenmountaindiapers.com/
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 3:19 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I used to use the Little Lions prefolds but my daughter grew out of them by the time she was about 6 months old. The larger ones they have just weren't wide enough for her. I now buy them from Diaper Junction.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:35 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• www.bumgenious.com I think that all are expensive, but they have the cutest covers! Buy a few at a time, and you will be able to afford it!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:55 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• The most economical way to cloth diaper is prefolds. The prefolds are very inexpensive, and you don't need a TON of water proof covers as you can reuse the covers with each diaper change unless they get soiled. Also, join the Cuties With Cloth Booties group here on CM...they have a "For Sale or Trade" forum where you can get used dipes in great condition and good prices!

Check out diaperswappers.com too...i've gotten dipes from there, and LOVE them. Very good prices, especially if you like the more expensive ways to CD (AIO's and such). ALSO - etsy.com! I ordered mama-made cloth diapers there, the AIO kind for $9.50 each. SUPER cheap, with GREAT quality! You also might like the Flips - you can cloth diaper from birth to potty training for $100 - I found them at cottonbabies.com.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 2:03 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• correction - that's the Econobum system...not flips. But you still may like the Flips and can find them both at cottonbabies.com
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 2:05 PM on Jun. 23, 2010