hows ur summer going so far?

hows everyone summer going?
as for mines im just drained from all of this heat its too hot!!!
yesterday i took my 2 daughters my neice and a couple of friends to soak city, we stayed there all day today i worked then i took the girls to get ice cream and we walked and 3-4 miles we didnt get a chance to get to the pool but tomorw we will be at my moms house she has a pool and i want to stay by the water as much as possible

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 11:23 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It is terribly hot and humid here in northern VA, too. I have difficulty breathing in the thick humidity so I have to stay inside 99% of the time. I love natural light, but to save on the costs of running the a/c we have to close our blinds during the day. I open the ones in the room I'm in a little bit for some natural sunlight anyway.....sssssh, don't tell my husband. :)
    My 18 y/o daughter graduated HS earlier this month and declared that she was going to go out job-hunting. It's been 3 weeks and she's still hiding in her room playing video games. I'll give her until mid-July, though, so she can have a brain-break.
    My 16 y/o daughter is becoming a huge PIA! She wants me to play taxi driver, hand over cash every day, and cater to her little whiney whims. I told her before school ended that she is to either get a job or do volunteer work and I am giving her until mid-July, too.
    I hate summers.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:30 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• My summer is going well, better than I expected. Though I wish school was back in session already. LOL The word "bored" is being over used way to much at my house.
    Hows yours going?
    Dannille33

Answer by Dannille33 at 12:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2010