WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm 15 and my mom let me ask a question on here. I'm on the swim team. Swimming is co-ed for the summer and they may start a different girls/boys team for the school year. I'm not sure about swimming anymore. It's everyday, all summer, for 1 1/2 hours each day. The only time i have off is weekends which i have to work for my job then. I don't really want to tell my parents that i want to quit for school so i have time to do my homework because they've easily spent $200 on the suit and caps and goggles and stuff. What should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• You should talk to your mom openly about this. Tell your parents what it is that you are going through, how you feel about it, and what all is going on in your life right now. If you go into the talk with a game plan and are well prepared, your parents will be impressed.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 11:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2010