My body is being weird, help me?

Hello everyone! I wanted to know if anyone could help me with my bodily concerns. I am 11 months postpartum, and have not been sexually active for months. Well, for the past 3 days I have been experiencing dark brown spotting lasting only a few minuets, then when I sit down to pee, I actually drip blood for about 10 seconds, I stand up and it stops. Also, after standing for more than 3 minuets, I get back cramps, then abdominal cramps, and become very light headed to the point I see stars. I just wanted to to add that I got my period on the 6th of this month. Does anyone maybe know what is going on? Thanks!

MilkMaidToTori

Asked by MilkMaidToTori at 11:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Health

• Girl, I have no idea. I think you should call your doctor. It sounds like it may be serious.
    Good Luck.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 11:31 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Thank you for your response, you are right. I am going to try to get in tomorrow to see my OB.
    MilkMaidToTori

Answer by MilkMaidToTori at 11:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I would get into the OB as soon as you can.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 11:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I will, if not I will goto the emergency center/clinic tomorrow, I am afraid of this getting worse. Thank you for your help!
    MilkMaidToTori

Answer by MilkMaidToTori at 11:52 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Did you see a Dr.? My 1st thought was, is the blood coming from the vagina or could it be blood in your urine? Some of your symptoms could be kidney problems...either stones or untreated infection. I hope you find out soon, because it sounds like something is going on.
    charity987

Answer by charity987 at 10:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2010