Does anyone have suggestions for buying a stroller?

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for buying a stroller. If there are any pluses or minuses that you have looked or when buying one.

novemberbaby14

Asked by novemberbaby14 at 11:37 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If your just haveing a baby the 2 in one stollers are the best i think personaly it has a carrier that attactches to the top and you can also remove it when the infant gets older you can also detach it and but it in the car some are expensive but the best place to get a good one for a low price i think is walmart and babies r' us
    youngsinglemomo

Answer by youngsinglemomo at 11:40 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Bigger wheels, maybe not as big as the ones on jogging strollers, but you don't want tiny wheels unless you are only using it on smooth surfaces. Actually it really will depend on how/where you plan to use it. One that has several degrees of reclining, from straigh up to flat down. Ease of folding if that's important to you, large storage basket?

Check the height of the handle. My hubby could never push ours without getting a backache because it was a little too low. So check that to be sure it's comfortable for both you and hubby.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 11:44 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• The one thing I didn't think about at all when buying a stroller was how much room it was going to take up in the trunk. I LOVE my stroller-Chicco but it takes up soooooo much room!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 4:25 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• We have the Bob Revolution and I love it. We go for walks around the neighborhood and on larger trails and it does great on those surfaces. Much smoother ride for my daughter than a regular stroller. It also has an adapter that attaches on the stroller so you can use your infant car seat with it. Depending on which car seat you get, that is. It is a little big, but it's really not any bigger than those travel system strollers and it maneuvers really well. The only thing I don't like about it, is that if we take our dogs anywhere with us, then the stroller goes in the backseat and the dogs are in the far back (we have a station wagon). When the stroller is in the backseat, then my daughter's car seat has to be behind the passenger or driver. The stroller won't fit with her carseat in the middle. That is the only con and really we don't go places with the dogs as often anymore, so it's not a huge deal.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:31 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I personally love my Snow Stroller, It has gotten me through 2 crappy winters and am looking forward to using it this winter, I also just got an email from Sanki the company I bought it from and apparently they are having a give away draw for a free one. http://sanki.ca/sanki/
    psmommy420

Answer by psmommy420 at 9:47 PM on Dec. 11, 2010