ok how do you

how do you just let go and stop trying to have a baby when thats the only thing you can think of? how do you get it out of your mind? ppl keep saying if you stop try it will happen well then tell me how to stop because i dont know how.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• well, there's only a certain time a month so you can concieve, so I would only obbsess about it just before your period...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• thats not very helpful
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• go without sex for a month or 2, you will want sex so bad that sex is all you will focus on when you do have it.
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 12:30 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• It is better to delay sex and be sure to know when you are ovulating. Track it all if you can and I agree with the above poster..Maybe try less than once a mos to conceive. I am sorry I imagine when you want a baby so bad thats not easy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I have been trying for 8 years. I haven't obssesed about it though. I think you have to just throw everything away and take breaks now and then. Do something for yourself. If you have children already put all your energy into them. Also look at all your options like adoption and foster parenting. Try and relax and keep a clear mind. How long have you been trying?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Jun. 23, 2010