Can we ask sex questions on this website? I am going to ask anyway and if we are not suppose to, I'm sorry! My husband wants me to perform oral sex on him, I don't like to but his Birthday is in 2 days and I want to do this for him. Can anyone give me ideas on how to or what to do to make it nice for both of us??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• aw well you should its his b-day! Honestly I use to not like it either but we did it so much I enjoy it now and really you get better with practice. You can use some stuff they have you put on his penis to make it more desirable and its falvored that helps.I don't really use it any more but use too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• If you dont want to do it, then dont feel pressured just b/c its his b-day, Has he ever pleasured you, way down there? Anyhoo,,,if it doesnt feel comfortable, then it doesnt feel right for you. You need to tell him that. Offer an amazing back rub instead.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• ummm, I'm not sure how much I can tell you without the cafemom spys calling me out but you just take it in and suck it up like your drinking a frosty frowm wendys, through a straw, the best blow jobs are when the woman is into it...so just take it in and suck it up and down like sucking hard ice cream through a straw
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• dont use those flavord tubes they are nasty if you want something to enjoy while your doing it but some whip cream on it or some choclat syurp...its fun i like doing it and yes when your into it your man really gets into it....im doing choclate frosting tonight :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• LOl I love giving oral to my husband! I also love it when he goes down on me too. But I also have used cheese sauce from a can, and pudding! Lol get creative it can be fun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• It would be best to know that the back of the head of a penis has almost as many nerve endings for pleasure like a clitorus. Your mouth has to act as a vaginal opening so really wet and tight. That's all I'm saying on this because I feel like I said too much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• anon :18- cheese sauce!?!? your crazy! lol
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 3:06 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I'll tell ya one thing. If you have a vibrator on your clit while you give him a blow job, you will enjoy it MUCH better. And if you're enjoying it more....he will enjoy it more. Men LOVE it when women seem enthusiastic while giving them blow jobs. even if you're not enjoying it, pretend like you are for his birthday...LOL! I feel sorry for husbands who don't get blow jobs...

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:48 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• a can of whip cream and 69 makes it sooooo much better. Just think of it as a BIG lollipop
    txmom37

Answer by txmom37 at 11:08 AM on Jun. 23, 2010