implantation bleedong or early period?

Ok.. so I am going crazy with anxiety... cant sleep. I know I am being silly but .. uhg!
Anyway, 10 days before my period was due, I had very light spotting for 4 days. Tomorrow I should start my normal period. But what is weirder is that on the 19th&20th I had all signs of my period, even the metallic smell... but no period..
Anybody had spotting before your period? I never had and I am 23 years old. I did tons of research and what happened fits the description of implantation bleeding (except for what happened on the 19th and 20th).. but I really could be over thinking it. And if you did experience this.. when did you find out after it that you were pregnant??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Health

• Wish I could help ya. Was hoping someone had answered you already. I had my period or so I thought on last wednesday and i was done on saturday. It was very very light. It never is and last longer than 3 days! I was also nauseous Sunday and Monday and tuesday too. I have no clue what is going on with me. I'm trying not to stress or worry and just see what happens. I am taking BC pills too, so I really hope I am not pregnant. UGh. this is frustrating!
    chrissi0103

Answer by chrissi0103 at 3:13 PM on Jun. 24, 2010