to all you pot smokers !

So in my other question I ask weather u think my symptoms and lateperiod of 3 weeks almost 4 lead to pregnancy. Well I'm not sure but I took one hit of marijuana today and I hurled! Hurled everything!!!!!! What do u thinkwas thecause ? Or could it bea sign of pregnancy?!

elliebaby

Asked by elliebaby at 2:35 AM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i really don't think the OP should be bashed for smoking pot if she is NO SURE she is pregnant. yes, i understand it is illegal, but personally with alcohol and all the problems it creates on every personal level for people and the fact that is legal we all need a damn reality check. no i don't think it's a great idea but far from the worst i've seen! anyway - pot is NOT harmless to pregnancy, but the main problem with it is causing low birth weight, as opposed to the variety of other problems that can be caused by other substances such as alcohol, most medications, and the crap they put in our food. OP: unfortunately the most risky time for a developing fetus is 6-9 weeks, which you are on the edge of. if you can afford some weed, you can afford a pregnancy test - just go get one then you can either smoke without guilt or put down the pot for a while... the smell of any kind of smoke since i have been pregnant makes me sick
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:26 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• how did you take the hit? pipe bong what? Sometimes people throw up when they take a hit of bud, hitting it from a bong makes it worse...
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:37 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Hey I used a pipe.. What uthink it cld be?
    elliebaby

Answer by elliebaby at 2:39 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Thanks for smoking pot when you might be pregnant. Your judgement is non-existent my dear.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• well if you are pregnant, could be that, or could have been your body disagreeing with inhaling the smoke. i dont think youll really know.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:43 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I have vomitted from smoking weed before so i don't think it could be that your preggo. If you do think you preggo then what the hell are you smoking weed for? Regaurdless if the test comes back or not you shouldn't be smoking think about the possably child you may have in your belly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Normally smoking weed will help the nausea. I can't see why you would puke, but my guess is its unrelated. Lay off the bud if you think you're pg.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:20 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• somking bud does nothing bad when your pregnant. my friend smoked while she was pregnant bcuz all she did was throw up but when she smoked she was able to eat and not be nauseated. and her baby is perfectly healthy. ppl just automatically assume that weed is bad. yea it makes u impared for lk 20mins but u never heard of anyone overdosing on it. if you havent tried it then y assume its lk most drugs? its a plant. that has special powers....lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:56 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• It's a plant but nowadays people grow it themselves and lace it majority of the bud out there is not a pure plant like people say. Just because your friends baby was okay doesnt mean its okay for everyone, every person is different.

BTW i think weed should be legal, taxed and grown properly to ensure purity.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:01 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• wow! I kinda felt sorry for you, but smoking pot while pregnant (or even thnking you might be) Is really childish, and selfish! BOO! I will pray that you learn to make better decisions! And to all those who want to get mad about what I said...I dont care, its not okay and i wont lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:33 AM on Jun. 23, 2010