how do i do this?

Tomorrow I am going to the clinic to check out and see if I'm expecting. I'm a bit nervous. My boyfriend for no reason what. So ever does he want a baby. Idk if ishldeven tell him or no if it comes back+. I dntwant him to stress it and go crazy. He says he praysim not. Butwhat can I say we made a mistake by even beginning a sex life. What do you think?

elliebaby

Asked by elliebaby at 2:50 AM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, you are both in a relationship together right? commited? or just casual? If you think it would benefit you and your child for him to not know then dont tell him. but if you want him to be in your life and your childs life, then tell him. its really up to you, think about it long and hard! GL!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:53 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I don't really know what kind of relatioinship your in together but you both laid in bed and had intercourse and not using protection you have a 50/50 chance of getting preganant. If you don't want to say anything to him about getting tested then that's your choice but i believe in if something like this comes up you and him have to make the choices of what to do together. Him not wanting to have children he should have thought about that before he slept with ANYONE if a man doesn't want children then he should be wrapping his shit 2-3 times.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Lmao! Amen!
    elliebaby

Answer by elliebaby at 3:08 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Well do what you feel is right, but please stray away from abortion! Remember if you cannot handle a child now, someone in this world can, and would be happy to! GL
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:31 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• If you both were not ready for kids he or you should have used protection but since it sounds like you want the baby more than he does that is what he gets for not trying to take care of you So I hope you are who knows it might change his life for the better ;) GL
    Don't tell him anything until you know something 100%.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2010