My daughter ignores me... lol

Shes 16 months and when she does something she shouldnt and i tell her not to do it for whatever reason it may be, she totally ignores me. lol

I am serious i don't laugh or smile i am very stern. Ill say ok? and she just stares at me or continues to do whatever she shouldnt.

She doesnt do this with her dad shell respond to him say okay and sorry and will stop whatever she shouldnt be doing. Im consistent with my disciplining her, i think it is because im her mom and have a softer spot naturally? but i dont show it when i discipline her. Ah.. anyway what should i do when she just ignores what i say to her like this?

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:58 AM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My DD is the same way at times and I am having a hard time with it she just turned two so mine is a little older but at about 16 months it started and it has gotten worse but hey they are there own person and we just have to pick are battles and teach them right from wrong. My LO laughs at me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• omg laughs at you lol.... it drives me nuts but i guess i need to pick my battles like you said and be consistent
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:37 AM on Jun. 23, 2010