cramping and boobs hurt but period not to start for 10 days?

Why am I cramping so soon before my period? I should start on the 1St yet I am already cramping and my boobs hurt bad. Do any of you do this way before your period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Yeah, but these were also the HUGE signs i had before i missed my period and BEFORE i took a pregnancy test and BEFORE my pregnancy test showed positive!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:05 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I do not think I am pregnant because I haven't been on BC for 12 years and haven't got pregnant yet. Anyway I have recently lost 35lbs and my periods have come back and I just dont remember all the cramping or boobs hurting before. It feels like I have just had my breast enlarged, they are feel hugh and hurt. Do you remember not being pregnant and having this before a period?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Yeah actually, i hung out with some friends about... a week and a half prior to be supposed to be getting my period and everyone was saying "Dang Kelsey you look like you just got your boobs done! they look so nice and firm and up!" and then they poked them and it FREAKING HURT!!! they were so sensitive...
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:28 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• If your having sex with no protection then yes you could end up preggo. With the mention of just losing 35 lbs yes you could end up preggo. I know a few over weight women that tried to get preggo and once they lost some weight they did get preggo. I would see if you period comes and if that comes and goes and no period then don't be to surprise that you are preggo. The signs that your having are the first signs of me being preggo.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I think they are grawing because I have these little red vein lines by the side of my breast, Do you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Every womens breast are diffrent and look different. The bigger they are the more vein you"ll have in them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:22 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• My boobs were killing me one week after I got pregnant! BAD. And I have blue lines all over my chest area and down both arms....pregnancy related too :)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:11 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Hey it sounds like I just wrote this!! We are TTC #3 and I feel the SAME exact way. But I dont want to get too excited! Hope all goes as you want!! Take care!
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 11:35 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• im having the same symptoms lol but im on BC and we use condoms so what do you all think is my problem cuse my boobs started hurting bad today im in the middle of my BC pack. but i was on anti-biotics 2 weeks ago but we use condoms too
    sammie975

Answer by sammie975 at 12:03 AM on Apr. 28, 2012