for those that do affiliate marketing, what is your niche?

for the ones that do affiliate marketing for at home work, what is your niche? im gonna be working on a new website and blog and doing affiliate marketing with it. not sure of my genre choice yet..im deciding between 2...one has a more select audience and less people do it but less competition as well to get traffic to my site...the other is bigger, more people apply but a lot of ppl have sites about this already so more competition to get traffic and if you do AM you know that you need traffic to your site to make any $. how did you decide on your niche?

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 3:24 AM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Money & Work

• Mommies,work @ home
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 4:47 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I say try both of your options, don't limit yourself to one thing unless you just dont have the time or resources for both.
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:17 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Instead of trolling the top waters, why don't you get out there and do some research for yourself? Before I found what I wanted, I spent many hours looking at the sites before I made up my mind. You need to do the work for yourself Hon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• i have been researching this and other wah jobs for the past couple months. i have plenty of numbers, saved items, guide books etc etc etc............ but personal insight can trump a guide book sometimes, this may become my 2nd wah job, another i just recently started. i do not dive in without information or planning or research for that matter, trust me im an army veteran and when you are in the military it is beaten into you to have plans, schedules, attention to detail etc etc....i would never do something on a whim without research. so why dont you stop giving snotty responses when i was just looking for personal insight from people already doing this since cafemom is a great resource for stay at home moms to exchange info
    moki1984

Comment by moki1984 (original poster) at 7:38 AM on Jul. 21, 2010