UPDATE ON TESTING FOR BFP

Sorry if TMI i started spotting Sunday evening after i had told my DH i was pregnant, then became more like i was having AF that evening i called the doctor the next morning as soon as her office opened and the nurse asked if i had had sex prior to noticing the spoting i said yes how long after this did the bleeding start i said well sex was in the morning the spotting started around 4:00 and then this morning it was more like AF. She says alright let me talk to the doctor and get back to you. She calls back you need to take off work for a couple days lay down feet up and no stressing out just relax. Come in thursday for your appointment we will do blood work and see whats going on with your levels. Has anyone heard of this and still being pregnant or go on to have a healthy pregnancy?

LynnSharp

Asked by LynnSharp at 8:05 AM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Oh yes, my aunt had gigantic flooding periods for the first couple of months. Thought she had lost the baby several times.

My mom bleed like period the entire time she was pregnant with my brother.

And both had perfectly normal babies. I know its hard not to worry, but try :) Good luck :)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:07 AM on Jun. 23, 2010