What's going on?

Me and My husband had a child back in 2007. Since then we had 2 miscarriages that my doctor says was just a hormonal imbalance. Well back in May we experimented (threesome) and it was me my hubby and his best friend. Which I was very upset about doing after. But with his friend the condom slipped off. They both told me not worry about so I didn't. Well go figure June 3rd I came up positive on a pregnancy test. At first I was really excited but within a few days it dawned on me of the possibility of what happened that dreadful night. I started freaking out and told my husband. Yesterday I went into the clinic to see how far along I was and what not. We asked when they think I could have conceived. She told us she could give us a pin point within a few days and she told us the day it happened! My heart dropped. This pregnancy is going too perfect. Whats wrong my my hubbys sperm? we had one but miscarried 2....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• adding more to that.....My husband is starting to think our daughter isnt his because he thinks he is broken! But Our DD is OURS I dont sleep around. Doing what we did made me upset enough let alone if i did something without him! Never! But how did we have 1 healthy baby and 2 unhealthy pregnancies. But this might be the friends and everything is perfect?!?!?! Im so confused.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• If you had a miscarrage, it's not related to his sperm but your hormones. His sperm did what it was supposed to do. The hormonal imbalance rests with YOUR body not his. If the problem was with his hormones, you wouldn't have gotten pregnant to have a miscarrage in the first place.

this must be a tough lesson to learn but this is the reason why I wouldn't do a threesome. It brings too many problems to a relationship.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:20 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Sounds like a catch 22", what you did was morally wrong being married and all. On the other hand your husband was a part of things & you are doing well with this pregnancy.I'm guessing you have beaten' up yourself enuff already so why should I bash you more.Whats done is done.I guess the rest is up to you & your hubby.Is this baby a gift or a curse how will this child be loved? Will you tell the other man? Does he already know? I would NOT want to be in your shoes.'
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• "If you had a miscarriage, it's not related to his sperm but your hormones. His sperm did what it was supposed to do. The hormonal imbalance rests with YOUR body not his. If the problem was with his hormones, you wouldn't have gotten pregnant to have a miscarriage in the first place."

I agree with this.
    Your hubby is obviously not "broken" he has got you pregnant 3 times now. Its your hormones that caused the miscarriage. That baby in your belly could even easily be your hubbys. Did you actually let your hubbys friends cum in you? Thats just wrong in so many ways.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I didn't let him at all. Condoms were used. I believe the entire situation was wrong and I cried after it was said and done. And it could very well be my husbands. We had sex a lot before and after te situation. I didn't post this to get bashed by any means. I know what I did was stupid but even through this situation my husband still loves me and tells me so all the time.
    Anonymous

• Sorry I didn't mean to come off as bashing. Honestly I think your beating up yourself much more then you should over this. I mean its not like you were sleeping around behind you husbands back. Your husband was even a part of it, it was something different and exciting that you guys did together. You still love each other and you learned the hard way that doing that wasn't the smartest. I just thought it was wrong of you to let the other man cum in you especially if your not on any kinda of birth control. But that's not the case, you didn't let him. So hopefully the baby isn't even his.
    Anonymous