WWYD

We have two big dogs, one of which is older and mine, and does not require nearly the amount of exercise that the younger one does (the older one is 5, the younger one 18 months). Anyhow, when my husband wanted to bring home a second dog, the conditions were that he would pick up the dog poo (he does this, just not as frewquently as I wouuld care for), and walk the dogs every day. I was emphatic that these things happen and made him promise. I was was very upfront about the fact that I have enough to do on any given day, especially since he goe sto bed by 8:30, and I did NOT want the extra responsibility at this point in my life with two small kids. We have a yard with no fence which is also where him promising came in. The dogs are super sweet, but he lied. what should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Pets

• Get invisible fencing,, it isn't too much money and you can take it with you if you move,, the dogs can go out whenever they need to!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:48 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Get rid of the dog(s) If he can't care for them, then they need to go.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:38 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Have a carpenter come out and charge it to hubby's credit card to do the fence if that would make all the difference in the world to the dogs staying & you NOT having to take them out on a leash ALL the time.Added stress= not good. Carpenter building a sturdy fence=good happy everyone????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• You need to let your hubby know how you are feeling on this. I wouldn't get rid of the dogs but let him know that there needs to be a fence put up so that the dogs can run around and get more exercise and you won't have to worry as much about making sure they go out for a walk.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• You need to sit down and talk with your husband about this. I also agree with getting a fence.
    HeatherReneeB

Answer by HeatherReneeB at 10:23 AM on Oct. 4, 2010